I Hope

by - May 29, 2018


I hope you
can make me love myself more.

I hope you
can make life a little ‎more sure.

I hope you
can touch me and make me feel good.

I hope I’ll
make you happy, as for that I should.

I hope you’ll
make feel me pretty, inside and out.

I hope you’ll show
me what supposed'love’ is all about.

I hope you’ll
‎make me happy, certain and bright.

I hope you
can make it turn out alright.

I hope you
can stop me from being so wrong.

I hope
you’ll give me reason to go on.

I hope you’ll
like music and show me fun.

I hope
you’ll show how enjoying life is done.


I hope being
with you will make me feel safe.

I hope in girl
you can give me more faith.

I hope you
wont hurt me or make me feel bad.

I hope you
don’t make me pointless and sad.

I hope you
never know,what I am.

I hope you
can show me what I am.

I’m sure it
wont be perfect like I’d like it to be.

I hope I’ll take a chance and see.

I hope I’ll find
you while there’s hope and me to share

You May Also Like

0 comments